San José, Costa Rica
DOMAIN: Salesforce Developer
- Agile Methogology
- RESTful WebServices
- RPG Free
- Software Development
- Oracle PL/SQL Development
- Requirements Gathering
- Software Development
- Android Development
Experian – June 2017 – Present
Position: Salesforce Developer Expert
National Instruments– December 2011 – May 2017
Position: Programmer Analyst
- Analysis, design and development of a user portal to manage online training modules. Based on java/jsf, RESTful services, and integration with Taleo third party application as content management.
- Analysis, design, development and support of in-house CRM application based on java/jsf. The goal of this application was to provide our sales people a web tool to have better visibility over contacts, opportunities, leads and other entities of sales processes, which source of truth is in Oracle Databases.
- Development and implementation of the second phase of in-house CRM mobile application. Participated as developer in Android implementation, and as IT Lead and scrum master for iOS application.
- Participated actively in the design, development, implementation and support of migration from previous in-house CRM application to Salesforce.com platform. This project includes but it is not limited to:
- Creation of custom VF pages, controllers and extensions for new functionality requested by stakeholders.
- Creation of custom objects.
- Creation of validation rules, WF processes and triggers.
- Creation of custom settings, email templates, user profiles, page layouts and other salesforce.com components.
- Creation of development standards and best practices.
- Creation of release process and software development life cycle.
- Being moderator of daily SCRUM meetings, backlog grooming sessions and demos to stakeholders.
- Being mentor, IT lead and team lead of Costa Rica salesforce.com developers.
- Creation of APIs to integrate salesforce.com to Oracle platform.
- Additional experience: Active member of Asociación Solidarista Board
Novacomp– January 2008 – December 2011
Position: Salesforce Developer
Description: Worked as outsourcing for BAC San Jose Corporation Role:
- System analysis, requirement extraction and definition.
- Direct communication with final users, across the entire project life cycle.
- Software solution design.
- Test cases design.
- Software development.
- Software testing.
- Quality assurance.
- User documentation.
- Technical skills (for both companies Novacomp and CR Software Factory): Languages: XML, Java, RPG, CLP, CLLE, RPG-FREE, .NET, HTML Software: IBM Websphere, Lotus, Rational XDE, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, IBS Concepts and knowledge: Design Patterns, UML, banking core, object-oriented programming, SOA Systems: Windows, AS400 Databases: Sql Server, IBM DB2
2003 - 2007
Bachelor, Computer Science and Computer Science
Salesforce Certified Administrator