Senior Software Engineer | San José, Costa Rica
Mallikarjun has strong emphasis and experience in fullstack software development. He has strong hands-on experience in collecting business specifications, user requirements, reviewing/auditing the code and documenting the entire life cycle. He is exceptionally well organized; strong work ethics; deep learning curve in new framework/tools and executing POC's on the same for project business cases. He has a desire to achieve team objectives and goals with the ability to handle multiple tasks like leading the team and SAD for new modules. He has strong experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum and kanban).
- Oracle Database
- Spring Boot
- JavaServer Faces (JSF)
- Spring Framework
- Project Management
- JBoss Application Server
- J2EE Web Services
- Representational State Transfer (REST)
- Spring core
- RESTful WebServices
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- Requirements Analysis
- TIBCO EMS
- Agile Methodologies
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Software Development
Cognizant Costa Rica – June 2016 – Present
Position: Senior Associate
Description: Worked in Fraud Monitoring Application. Tools: Java, J2EE, Primefaces, JSF, JPA, Webservice (SOAP,RESTFul),Spring JPA,integration,core, Oracle, Liferay Server, Web Sphere, Eclipse, Perforce,GIT Dynatrace, splunk, Docker, kubernetes, openshift.
Cognizant – October 2013 – May2016
Description: Worked in Fraud Monitoring Application. Tools: Java, J2EE, Primefaces, JSF, JPA, Webservice (SOAP,RESTFul),Spring, Oracle, Liferay Server, Web Sphere, Eclipse, Perforce, Dynatrace, splunk.
Infinite Computer Solutions – November 2012 – October 2013
Position: Software Engineer
Description: Worked in MMIS project and then moved to HP as consultant from Infinite and worked on HP PPS project. At HP, worked on migration of legacy application to hybrid technology. Improved the application load time from ~3 mill seconds from ~1 second using Jersey RestAPI and MOngo DB. Using jettison parser, Marshalled and unmarshalled Json to XML vide versa. Also configured JBoss 6EAP clustering for the same application.
- Used Mod-Cluster-1.2.0 for Load Balancing with Apache.
- Designing and Developing Restful Services.
- Created XSD.
- Creating JSON Script for insert in to Mongo DB.
- Setup of Dev, ITG, Production Server.
- Implemented JAX-B Classes from XSD’s.
- Implemented in Service Frame Work design of Project.
- JUnit Test cases for Restful Services.
- Cache Control Implementation in Restful service (Response Cache).
- Deployment in Application in Dev Box, ITG Box.
- Worked on fine tuning Application.
Navayuga Infotech – April 2010 – October 2012
Position: Software Engineer
Description: Started career as a trainee software programmer in Navayuga and worked in government Electricity project (RAPDRP).
- Writing POJO classes for data retrieving.
- Writing Managed bean classes.
- Setting up Data center and deploying applications in JBOSS.
- Configured JBoss Clustering.
- Configured Apache Httpd web Server fpr (Load Balance).
- Taking complete control and responsibility on project.
- Interacting with Client on various discussions.
- Provided Production support.
- Improved DB performance by configuring Connection Pooling using Hibernate C3p0.
- JSF pages for displaying various forms.
JNTUH – 2005 – 2009
Bachelor of Technology - BTech, Computer Science and engineering
Certifications: Certificate Course on Foundations of Efficient Software Development from IIT-Hyderabad
Cognizant November 2017
Above and beyond