Senior Software Engineer | San Pedro, Costa Rica
Carlos is a Senior Software Engineer who possesses strong knowledge of Python programming and quickly masters new software packages and hardware technologies. He is passionate about learning new technologies and applying them to his daily work. He is currently learning more deeply about Data Science and Web Development.
- Python specialist
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- API design knowledge
- Web-based software engineering
- Active Directory
- High Availability Clustering
- Pecan Framework
Gorilla Logic – February 2017 – Present
Position: Software Development Engineer
- Worked closely with other team members to plan, design and develop robust solutions in a timely manner.
- Designed Big Data Stats Dashboard application components.
- Coded 2 websites using Python and Tornado web framework
Intel – January 2013 – February 2017
Position: Software Engineer
- Wrote maintainable and extensible code in a team environment.
- Developed identity and access management systems in Python for intranet applications.
- Played key role in developing Storage Reports dashboard that resulted in saving 20 hours of work per week to the operations team.
Tek Experts – November 2012 – June 2013
Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
- Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
- Resolved problems with malfunctioning products.
- Met and exceeded company productivity goals for 6 months .
Bachelor of Science: Computing Systems Engineering.
- Computational Science and Engineering coursework
- Coursework in Service-Oriented Architecture
Nanodegree: Full Stack Web Developer
- Application Developer Certification
- Coursework in Web Design and Development
Northern Arizona University
International Exchange Program: Computer Science.
- Member of ACM Club