Salesforce Architect | Austin, Texas
- A+(Troubleshooting/Fixing PC)
- Power Point
- MS Project
- Operating Systems (Win 95/NT 98, 2000, XP, Linux)
- Assembly language
- Draw Circuit
- LogicAid and microcontrollers
- Peoplesoft HRMS
North Polaris – April 2017 – Present
Position: Solution Architect and Developer
- Salesforce Migration and Test class creation.
- Continuous integration and version control.
- Lightning development for timesheet entries.
- Classic to Lightning conversion, including Visualforce conversion to Lightning component, configuring the Lightning UI experience
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy content system Informatica Cloud.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and Data warehouse using Biztalk-daily updates to Accounts hierarchy information.
- Managed offshore teams.
Hewlett-Packard– March 2014 – March 2017
Position: Solution Architect and Developer on Service Cloud Implementation
- Certifications: Dev401 and Admin201, Admin301, Platform App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant, Certified Platform Developer I, Pardot
- CRM SME for Enterprise Service Cloud Computing Practice.
- Defined product strategy and implementation plan that resulted in the successful delivery of customer service solution for 300,000+ users.
- Led development and coding of Mobile Service Cloud system across multiple browsers and mobile devices using Apex and VisualForce Pages.
- Integrated SFDC with SSO, User Creation System, Asset System and SAP.
- Brought up SFDC off shore team to support Cloud Computing Practice.
- Lightning development with Wealth Management App.
Deloitte – November 2013 – March 2014
Position: Lead on SFDC Integration
- Designed and Solution SFDC integration with ProActive Banking system.
- Created and documented Business Requirements, Use Cases and Functional Specifications including detailed process flows.
- Empresa de teléfonos de Bogotá: SFDC implementation for corporative products
- Seguros La previsora: CRM SFDC implementation for Insurances products and portals to communicate third party vendors
- SAB Miller: pilot project for visitors and dealers, multi negotiations.
- PROCOLOMBIA: CRM implementation for coordinate tours, exportations and external investment guided by Colombian government.
- Liberty Seguros: CRM SFDC implementation for Insurances products
- SURA Seguros : CRM SFDC implementation for Insurances products
- Publicar S.A: CRM implementation for custom products and advertising.
Accenture– July 2010 – October 2013
Position: Lead Consultant on Service Cloud Implementation
- Scope, Design and Build CRP sessions resulting in 4 month go-Live
- Defined business drivers, use case scenarios, process flows and business requirements while working with senior client executives.
- Led the offshore development team for the multi-country Service Cloud implementation
- Integrated SFDC with SAP
Ethos Soluciones de Software– February 2009 – April 2011
Position: Product Release Manager
Project: Large Ophthalmology Company – SFDC CRP Lead
- Development of new functionalities inside web products
- Support and maintenance of existing web products
- Principal referral for web products and consultant.
Project: Global Healthcare Firm – SFDC Lead Consultant
Lead Consultant on Communication/Chatter Implementation
- Reviewed prototypes, solution blueprints, and scope to ensure that needs of the business are being met.
- Led the development of a Global Communication SFDC system (Chatter) for five business groups.
- efined business drivers, use case scenarios, process flows and business requirements while working with senior client executives.
Project: Global Tech Firm – SFDC SME
Lead Consultant on Sales Transformation
- Conducted evaluations of IT environments; documented process flows and weaknesses.
- SME for the global content and training team in revamping curriculum and executive training.
- SME for Migration to Production: data, objects, etc.
Project: Global Electric Company – Lead Consultant
Lead Consultant on Global Sales Implementation
- Designed and Solution SFDC Lead/Sales/Customer Service Management applications.
- Defined training strategy and curriculum for 20,000+ global users.
- Integrated and Improved cross-country Sales process.
- Application Sales and Mobile Lead in a multi-country Salesforce.com CRM system implementation available on Apple and Android app stores.
- Business Development associate, producing RFP responses for current client
Certified Distressed Property– May 2009 – July 2010
Position: Salesforce Analyst
- Administration, Testing, Configuration, Customization, Report & Dashboard Development, Data Management, Campaign Management, User Training, Business Analysis, Documentation for Salesforce.com.
- Worked with Sales & Marketing to analyze processes & workflows and customizing Salesforce to optimize efficiencies with tracking opportunities, tasks, utilizing reports, dashboards campaigns, etc.
- Generated custom reports based on user request to meet changing business needs.
- Successfully migrated Infusionsoft CRM to Salesforce.com with data mapping, data enhancement, new processes and applications.
- Created field dependencies, objects, tabs, dashboards and dashboard components, custom report and types, approval processes, validation rules (maintain data integrity), page layouts, sharing settings, public groups, email templates, email to case, web to case, web to lead, custom buttons and links, security controls, data migration/manipulation, and mobile configurations.
- Successfully implemented ecommerce and mass email projects.
- Utilized tools such as Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, API, and Data Loader.
Wipro Technologies– October 2007 – March 2009
Position: Functional Consultant
- Set defined goals for testing criteria for the Construct Tollgate with business users.
- Created/Updated System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing Plan and Case Documents for client approval.
- Coordinated weekly offshore status meeting to set criteria to be met for the week and resolve issues with project and testing.
- Performed Test cases on the Salesforce Sandbox Environment.
- Completed the QA and CM audit results quarterly using custom reports in Salesforces.
- Developed and monitored the Configuration Management Plan in accordance with SDP-21 – GM System Delivery Process.
- Administered Global Compensation project, which includes team status meetings, CCB meetings, coordinating project schedules, and getting approvals from client for Construct and Test tollgates.
- Participated with the Onsite/Offshore conference calls to specify requirements for system design.
- Lead the Conference Room Pilot so that business users can get a feel for the newly created pages.
- Created and written Peoplesoft Workflow System Design Document.
English : Professional proficiency
Vietnamese: Native speaker
University of Texas at Austin
Studies in Electrical Engineering
University of Texas at Austin
Bachelors of Art in History/Mathematics
- Salesforce Dev401
- Salesforce Admin201
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- BigMachines Yellow Belt
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration (MB2-707)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application (MB2-704)